WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MORGAN HILL’S ONLINE RESERVATIONS
Thank you for choosing to host your event at a City of Morgan Hill Parks and Fields. Morgan Hill parks offer picnic areas and fields to host your private, recreational, educational, cultural, or other meaningful events.
Morgan Hill Parks are open 6am to 10pm. Picnic Reservations will only be accepted between 8am-8pm and only one reservation is processed per picnic site per day. Picnic site reservations are accepted 12 months in advance but with at least a 2-day notice.
Please review the Parks and Fields Policies and Procedures (PDF) for additional details.
The City of Morgan Hill reserves the right to reject any reservation permit event if payment is not collected or failure to submit all necessary documents/permits.
For additional information, please visit Parks and Open Space City Website. Please see the Pre-Approved Bounce House Vendor List (PDF).
STATE OF CALIFORNIA HEALTH ORDER (COVID19)
1. Event Organizer accepts full responsibility to adhere to current guidelines set by State of California Public Health Department to protect health of participants and the public.
2. Event Organizer is responsible to display and have copies of applicable rental contract permit and Social Distancing Protocol (if applicable – businesses and non-profits only).
3. Event Organizer must be able to provide proof of State Guidance requirements (negative tests, vaccinations, guest list, seating chart, etc.) for larger attendance criteria when requested by the City.
4. View the updated sector chart to see which activities and businesses are allowed in each tier.
5. Failure to do so could result in cancellation of current and future rental contracts and forfeiture of rental fees and damage deposits paid.
MAGICAL BRIDGE UPDATE
The Community Park playground is not available due to construction of the Magical Bridge playground. In addition, the Stage BBQ Area is not available for reservation during construction.
SPECIAL EVENT PERMITS(SEP)
Events with entertainment, charging an entry fee, more than 50 guests, serving alcohol, amplified sound, or selling food WILL REQUIRE a Special Event Permit (SEP). A SEP has a separate flat fee. Please visit Special Event Permits for additional information.
- CHECK AVAILABILITY – Use the calendar button next to your desired picnic site to check available dates.
- VIEW PRICING – see bottom of 2nd page.
- VIEW COMMUNITY PARK MAP
- VIEW GALVAN PARK MAP
- VIEW PARK AND FIELD POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- CLICK RESERVE – Select desired area and you will be prompted to sign-in if you are not logged in to your account (see below on how to access your account).
- PAYMENT - Follow instructions and process payment for the reservation. All major credit cards except Discover are accepted. Reservation is confirmed after payment is received. Please have a copy of the rental contract on the day of your event.
NOTE: A City Teammate will review your reservation to determine if insurance or a Special Event Permit is required. A City Teammate will contact you if necessary. The City reserves the right to request further information or cancel reservations.
- If you have registered for programs, made reservations in the past, or have/had a CRC/AC membership, please use the email address on file.
- NOTE: You may email us to verify, add, or change your email. Accounts may have multiple emails listed but only the primary email is used for the online account.
- If you have never logged on to your online account or have forgotten your password, click "Forgot your password."
- If you do not currently have an account, click on "Sign In" and "Create a New Account" to create one.
- NOTE: A new account cannot be made with an email associated to an existing account. For login problems or questions, please email us.