WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MORGAN HILL’S ONLINE RESERVATIONS
Thank you for choosing to host your event at a City of Morgan Hill Park. Morgan Hill parks offer picnic areas to host your private, recreational, educational, cultural, or other meaningful activities/events. The picnic areas are available for all users to reserve.
Picnic site reservations are accepted 18 months in advance but with at least a 2-day notice. Morgan Hill Parks are open 6am to 10pm. Picnic Reservations will only be accepted between 8am-8pm and only one reservation is processed per site. The City of Morgan Hill reserves the right to reject any reservation permit event if payment is not collected or failure to submit all necessary documents/permits.
For additional information, please call the Welcome Desks at the CCC (408.782.0008) or CRC (408.782.2128) or visit Parks and Open Space City Website.
Events requiring a Special Event Permit (SEP) will require additional steps. Please visit Special Event Permits for additional information.
- CHECK AVAILABILITY – Use the calendar button next to your desired picnic site to check available dates.
- REVIEW PRICING
- REVIEW COMMUNITY PARK MAP
- REVIEW GALVAN PARK MAP
- REVIEW PARK POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- CLICK RESERVE – Select desired area and you will be prompted to sign-in if you are not logged in to your account (see below on how to access your account).
- PAYMENT - Follow instructions and process payment for the reservation. All major credit cards except Discover are accepted.
- REVIEW - A City Teammate will review your reservation. We will generate a rental contract/permit for you to sign and initial.
- PERMIT - A permit is considered complete once the Rental contract is returned to our facility. Contracts can be submitted to this email.
- If you have registered for programs, made reservations in the past, or have/had a CRC/AC membership, please use the email address on file.
- NOTE: You may call the Welcome Desks at the CCC (408.782.0008) or CRC (408.782.2128) to verify, add, or change your email. Accounts may have multiple emails listed but only the primary email is used for the online account.
- If you have never logged on to your online account or have forgotten your password, click "Forgot your password."
- If you do not currently have an account, click on "Sign In" and "Create a New Account" to create one.
- NOTE: A new account cannot be made with an email associated to another account.
For login problems or questions, please call the Welcome Desks at the CCC (408.782.0008) or CRC (408.782.2128) or email us.
NOTE: The Community and Cultural Center (CCC) and Centennial Recreation Center (CRC) are closed due to the County of Santa Clara Shelter in Place Health Order.