ONLINE PICNIC & FIELD RESERVATIONS
Thank you for choosing to host your event with the City of Morgan Hill. Morgan Hill parks offer picnic areas, sport fields, and tennis courts to host your private, recreational, educational, cultural, or other meaningful events. Morgan Hill Parks are open 6am to 10pm but each location may defined hours for reservations.
Picnic Reservations will only be accepted between 8am-8pm and only one reservation is processed per picnic site per day. Picnic site reservations are accepted 12 months in advance but with at least a 2-day notice.
Sport Field Reservations are allowed between 8am-10pm on fields with lights and 8am – sunset for fields without lights. Reservations are processed by a priority list – see Parks and Fields Policies and Procedures (PDF) for more information. Once the priority users have reserved, fields become available to reserve up to 2 months in advance but with at least 2-day notice. Note: User may reserve 5 times per calendar year without insurance. Any user wishing to reserve 6 or more dates are required to have approved insurance on file with the City.
Tennis Court Reservations are allowed between 6am-10pm and 7 days in advance but with 2-day notice. Only courts #3, 4, and 5 are available for reservation. Note: User may reserve 5 times per calendar year without insurance. Any user wishing to reserve 6 or more dates are required to have approved insurance on file with the City.
Please visit PICNIC AND CABANA RENTALS AQUATICS CENTER for infomartion about Picnic Site & Cabana reservations for Recreation Swim.
Please review the Parks and Fields Policies and Procedures (PDF) for additional details.The City of Morgan Hill reserves the right to reject any reservation permit event if payment is not collected or failure to submit all necessary documents/permits.
Bounce House Update: Bounces Houses are allowed through the City's Pre-Approved Bounce House Vendor List (May 2022)The City of Morgan Hill is searching for additional vendors on join our pre-approved list. Please visit Bounce House Approved Vendor Application for more information.
MAGICAL BRIDGE OUTDOOR CLASSROOM
The Magical Bridge Outdoor Classroom is not available. Reservations will be accepted in Fall 2022.
SPECIAL EVENT PERMITS (SEP)
Events (including sport tournaments) with entertainment, charging an entry fee, more than 50 guests, serving alcohol, amplified sound, or selling food WILL REQUIRE a Special Event Permit (SEP). A SEP has a separate flat fee. Please visit Special Event Permits for additional information.
Alcohol Permit Exception
Reservations wishing to serve only alcohol at their picnic reservation WILL NOT REQUIRE a Special Event Permit. The reservations WILL REQUIRE an Alcohol Permit. The Alcohol Permit can be purchased and obtained through the checkout process while completing the reservation.
RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS - Refer to How to Reserve Picnics & Fields Online guide for assistance.
- CHECK AVAILABILITY – use Facility Calendar Page to check availability.
- REVIEW PRICING – see bottom of 2nd page.
- REVIEW COMMUNITY PARK MAP OR GALVAN PARK MAP
- REVIEW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- CLICK RESERVE – Select desired area and you will be prompted to sign-in if you are not logged in to your account (see below on how to access your account).
- PAYMENT - Follow instructions and payment for the reservation will be collected at the end. All major credit cards are accepted. Reservation is confirmed after payment is received. Please have a copy of the rental contract on the day of your event. Note: A reservation needing a Special Event Permit will be modified to add additional fee(s). In addition, a field reservation needing to add field lights will be modified to add hourly rate for lights.
NOTE: A City Teammate will review your reservation to determine if insurance or a Special Event Permit is required. A City Teammate will contact you if necessary. The City reserves the right to request further information or cancel reservations.
- If you have registered for programs, made reservations in the past, or have/had a CRC/AC membership, please use the email address on file.
- NOTE: You may email us to verify, add, or change your email. Accounts may have multiple emails listed but only the primary email is used for the online account.
- If you have never logged on to your online account or have forgotten your password, click "Forgot your password."
- If you do not currently have an account, click on "Sign In" and "Create a New Account" to create one.
- NOTE: A new account cannot be made with an email associated to an existing account. For login problems or questions, please email us.